Frequently Ask Questions
1. What is ANPIC?
It is the most important supply fair in the Americas and third worldwide. The event is a world-class meeting specialized in the supply industry for the sectors: leather-footwear, leather goods, automotive, textile, clothing and furniture.
2. What dates does ANPIC take place?
ANPIC Spring-Summer edition will be held on Wednesday 26, Thursday 27 and Friday 28 May 2021. We are waiting for you!
3. Where is ANPIC performed?
ANPIC will be held at Poliforum León (León, Guanajuato, Mexico).
4. What is the fair time?
ANPIC opens its doors from 10:30 a.m. at 8:00 p.m., during its three days of exhibition.
5. What can I find in ANPIC?
You will find more than 14,400 m² of exhibition where exhibiting companies from 29 countries participate.
The supplier companies exhibit their new developments such as: tanning, leathers, lasts, heels, soles, synthetics, textiles, components.
6. What COVID-19 contagion security protocols will be in place?
Before and during the event the entire exhibition area will be disinfected, following all government protocols.
For our visitors, we will have temperature registers, sanitizing access arches and gel dispenser modules, as well as the mandatory use of face masks.
7. Does visiting ANPIC have any cost?
Visiting ANPIC has no cost.
For your convenience, you can make your registration online or during the days of the event you will find registration modules in the different accesses of the event.
We reserve the right of admission.
8. Are there restrictions during ANPIC?
To make your experience at ANPIC the most satisfactory, consider the following recommendations:
• No kids
• No alcoholic beverages
• No weapons
• No pets
• No pictures
• No smoking
• Sales and promotion to non-exhibitors is forbidden
9. Who organizes ANPIC?
It is carried out by the Association of Industrial Suppliers of Mexico (APIMEX). You can contact us at (477) 710 7200 or visit www.apimex.org
10. Does ANPIC have any space dedicated to fashion?
ANPIC has the Fashion Zone area where new developments are exhibited more than a year in advance for the coming season, as well as their application in finished products made by the APIMEX Fashion Laboratory (LMA). In addition, you will be able to access information on trends through the fashion dossier, color palette and conferences on fashion trends.
11. I will participate in ANPIC, but I am not a resident of the city of León, Guanajuato. What I can do?
We have made business agreements with different hotels, airlines and restaurants, which offer you a promotional rate for your trip and stay during ANPIC, check them out here.
12. How can I exhibit my products during ANPIC?
If you are interested in participating as an exhibitor at ANPIC Spring-Summer, send us your booth request here. Later, we will respond to your request.
13. What is the distribution of booths during ANPIC?
We put at your disposal the event floorplan so that you know its distribution, check it out here..
14. What is the program of the event?
At ANPIC we prepare a wide program of activities in which you will be able to do business, share knowledge and access the cycle of conferences, check it out here.
15. Does ANPIC have parking?
We have three strategic parking areas:
• North - Located on Bulevar Adolfo López Mateos corner with Bulevar Francisco Villa.
• South - Located on Francisco Villa Boulevard before Paseo de los Niños Boulevard.
• Calzada - Located in Calzada de Poliforum León, entrance by Bulevar Adolfo López Mateos.
Buyers and visitors: approximate cost of $ 60.00 MXN.
Exhibitors: Ask for the discount to exhibitors (presenting your badge).
16. Is there a food zone in ANPIC Spring-Summer?
Yes, ANPIC has a gastronomic pavilion located in the lobby so you don't have to leave the exhibition area.
To make your experience at ANPIC the most satisfactory, consider the following:
No alcoholic beverages
Sales and promotion to non-exhibitors is forbidden
We follow the health standards to safeguard your health:
Mandatory use of mask
Keep a healthy distance
Constant hand washing
We reserve the right of admission.